Nagaon: Fire At Swiss Gate Bazaar, 5 Shops Gutted

38

A fire broke at Swiss gate bazaar in Nagaon Saturday afternoon.

Sources say around five shops in the market were gutted in the unprecedented fire. Goods worth Rs 50 lakh were also destroyed.

The cause of the fire was due to a short circuit. Visuals show black smoke engulfing the area with locals trying to douse the fire.

Meanwhile, fire tenders also reached the scene and fire extinguishing operations are underway.

You might also like
Comments
Loading...